Optmyzr last checked this job today. Optmyzr (www.optmyzr.com) is growing rapidly! We work on algorithms to
make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large
data sets, and process it all in real time. We are a small, closely knit team of
people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We have
customers in over 50 countries. Our team is split between California, Chile and Hyderabad. This opening is for Santiago, Chile.
- Create and maintain relationships with our international customers
- Support existing customers and resolve any issues they are facing with Optmyzr
- Create content for customer education, communication, and marketing
- Be a champion for our customers and interface with the engineering team to build new features
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking; must be professional and friendly
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- An unwavering positive attitude and a love for helping others succeed!
Optional SkillsPrevious experience on a Customer Success team or on the Marketing area is a PLUS
BenefitsPet-friendly Pets are welcome at the premises. Flexible hours Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands. Partially remote You can work from your home some days a week. Computer provided Optmyzr provides a computer for your work. Informal dress code No dress code is enforced. Vacation over legal Optmyzr gives you paid vacations over the legal minimum.
Remote work policy
Temporarily remote during COVID-19
Position is remote only during COVID-19-related quarantine measures.